By Mail at:
British Dashes Direct
P.O. Box 3384
Sequim, WA. 98382
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for British Dashes Direct. Our privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
Necessary measures have been taken to protect the confidentiality of the personal information you provide. The information you provide us will remain confidential; we will not release any details that you provide us with to any other businesses or individuals other than to arrange payment through our bank.
Secure Shopping Guaranteed
Your security is our primary concern. To ensure safe shopping, we use 256 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption security, which is the highest level of security available today for secure e-commerce transactions. All pages containing your personal information, including credit card numbers, name, and address are encrypted while in transit. That means it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. SSL encryption makes shopping on the Internet the safest way to use your credit card. We use PayPal Express for payments and do not store your Credit Card Information.
Social Networking Sites
We may disclose information you have provided to us if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to: (1) comply with the law, government action or with legal process served on us; (2) protect and defend our rights or property, including without limitation these Websites; or (3) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (by way of example, if you provide false information or pretend to be someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of an investigation). The company and shareholder of British Dashes Direct will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. British Dashes Direct will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
British Dashes Direct makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Trademarks and copyrighted materials on this site appear under Fair Use and are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
Visitors are encouraged to understand and obey all relevant regulations. You expressly agree that your use of the information on this web log is at your sole risk. The materials and services provided in connection with this web site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property.
The materials and services at this web site may be out of date, and neither do any distributors or any of its affiliates makes any commitment or assumes any duty to update the materials or services available through this web site.
Photos used on our website are property of British Dashes Direct and cannot be used without written permission from British Dashes Direct.
We offer free shipping on $300 Dashes in the USA. All other orders will be shipped by either the United States Postal Service (USPS) or the United Parcel Service (UPS), whichever is less expensive yet offers a timely delivery.
When your order arrives
• Please remember to inspect your parts immediately upon receipt of your order.
• Should your order arrive in damaged condition, immediately inform through email email@example.com
• Claims for damaged during shipping must be reported within three days of receiving your order.
• If there are any other questions about your order, email customer service within seven days.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice. British Dashes Direct reserves the right to correct any typographical errors.
- All British Dashes Direct Products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 3 years from date of invoice.
- British Dashes Direct will, at its own discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period.
- This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty request should be submitted to our customer service department and must be supported by the original British Dashes Direct purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- We cannot accept responsibility for removal and installation charges of a defective part. In no case does British Dashes Direct liability extend beyond the purchase price of the item in question.
Returns and Exchanges
- You may return new and uninstall products in resalable condition for a full refund excluding shipping and handling charges for 30 days after delivery.
- Who pays for shipping on my return? This depends on the reason for the return. If you changed your mind and are returning a product we will not cover shipping. If we have made a mistake then we will cover the shipping.
- In order to return a product you first need to contact our customer service department and get a RMA (RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION) by EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Simply write the RMA on the outside of the box and we will know who it came from and why it is being returned.
- Make sure to package the products carefully to avoid damage during return and include all original packaging and a copy of the invoice and shipped to. We usually credit back by writing you a check for the return amount.
- A simple returned product is usually credited within a week of arriving at our warehouse.
- When does my credit card get charged for in order? We do not charge credit cards until or products on your order are confirmed as shipping.