TRIUMPH CRASH PAD LEFT HAND LOWER WITHOUT LOCKING IGNITION TR4, TR4A, TR250, TR6, Fits all to 1969.
This CRASH PAD LEFT HAND LOWER with non-locking ignition column Fits all Triumph TR4, TR4A, TR250 and TR6.
- Our Black Vinyl CRASH PAD
- Made like the Original in Shape & Form
- Correct Color and Grain
- Strong detailed vacuum Definition
- Engineered heavy gauge frame supporting the pad
- Filled with white absorbent crash foam for lower body impact protection
- Trimmed on its original underlying metal frame providing a Handcrafted intricately trimmed part
Since 1981 we have had a custom black vinyl formulation to match the original British interior.
Other aftermarket manufacturers have used low-cost-knock off injection molding, which lack both hand trimming and definition.
||15 × 12 × 10 in
TR4, TR4A, TR250, TR6 CRASH PAD LEFT HAND LOWER WITHOUT LOCKING IGNITION: 1961 to 1969.
PRINT INSTALLATION PDF
Always refer to your shop manual
The wood dash must be loosened or removed
Use two washers per stud, one on each side of the fascia panel
Hand tighten the nuts then adjust the location evenly after the wood dash is replaced
DO NOT over tighten nuts
Install the center screw first, using a proper Phillips and a little muscle to tap the threads