This CENTER DASH SWITCH PLINTH (plate) fits the 1965 to 1967 Triumph TR4A only.
- This Plinth has five holes (5) for the controls, and ignition switch
- Engineered heavy gage metal frame that supports the pad includes a preventive rust coating
- Features hand trimmed edges with extra surrounding vinyl providing a seamless transition underneath your wood dashboard
- Filled with white crash absorbent foam
- Thickness, Shape, Form and Contours match the Original factory part
- Correct Color and Grain
- Strong detailed vacuum Definition
- Intricately Hand Trimmed
INFO: A nut plate tab is not required for a sturdy remounting with the use of heavy-duty screws
- The controls do an excellent job in holding the Plinth in place
This Plinth has been vacuum formed with our Black Vinyl over the entire front allowing you the owner to customize your switches or use the original factory configuration.
Since 1981 we have had a custom black vinyl formulation to match the original British interior.
Other aftermarket manufactures have used low-cost knock off injection molding. Their metal frame is thin and has no preventive rust coating. With open pre-punched holes you cannot customize their Plinth. They have no extra surrounding vinyl to provide a seamless fit under the surrounding wood dashboard seams and they use much harder density black foam, which may not absorb the shock like the original.